Greedy Greetings Everyone & Happy New Year!
2016 saw a whole host of new foodie friends joining our rolling panel of Makan Kakis and along with them came a stupendous slew of new & delicious food recommendations. This week, let’s take a look back at the most popular makan places that really caught your attention. As we usher in a brand new year of eating, check out the following Top 10 list, which features a great variety of yummy hawker stalls, restaurants and dishes that grabbed the most views on our blog. Click on each for details & enjoy!
10. Tiong Bahru Yakitori
9. Best Chicken Rice in Balestier
8. No Other Cze Char Will Do!
7. Double Duty Econ Breakfast Bee Hoon & Lunchtime Rice
6. Fong’s Dee-licious Curry Puffs
5. Heavenly Har Cheong Gai & Fish Head Bee Hoon
4. Marco Pierre White’s Favourite
3. Best of Boon Lay
2. Nasi Lemak – Pasir Ris Secret
1. Durian Dessert to Die For!
Wanna just listen to the 3-part special? Click here!
Thank you so much for your support of our tasty little segment on Gold 905 and for helping it grow bigger and better. If you like what you hear on air and what you see here on the blog, do share share share! Here’s to yet another year of yum – may your 2017 be overflowing with the best things to eat and drink – Season’s Eatings!
P.S. Click here for 2015’s Top 10 list!