Hi Foodie Friends,
This post is dedicated to a friend, colleague and legend whose sweet nature was only matched by his sweet tooth. Words cannot express the profound sense of loss we feel now that Chris Ho is no longer with us, but here’s to beautiful memories of meals shared together.
For fans who’ve been searching for past episodes of Makan Kakis featuring Chris, here’s a compilation of podcasts and videos:
- Chris takes Denise for excellent, authetic E-sarn cuisine (the same place they met for the first time more than a decade ago, long before becoming colleagues at GOLD 905). This is the full blog post. To go straight to the video, click the next link.
- WATCH: Chris Ho’s favourite North-Eastern Thai food at Golden Mile Complex.
- WATCH: Chris “cooks” breakfast. We had a good laugh over this one – firstly, because his idea of cooking was to use the office pantry microwave and secondly, because of the name he gave his dish. ❤
- WATCH: Chris’ potluck party creation – when we threw a surprise GOLD 905 soiree for Gurmit.
- WATCH: Chris & the rest of the GOLD 905 Team makan together at Mike’s.
Rest in Peace/ Rebel in Power, Chris. We love you.