Hi Makan Kakis! What a year we’ve had – but one thing stays constant – our shared love for food!
With 2023 just round the corner, let’s take a look back at 2022’s most popular makan recommendations. So which local delights got you talking and eating this year? Let’s relive all the deliciousness – here are the dishes & places that really caught your attention. Click on each for details & happy eating!
(Just wanna listen to Part 2 of the TOP 10 audio/ download podcast? Click here!)
- Kothu Prata from Indian Tiffin Centre.
- Yanan Ban Mian recommended by Preparazzi‘s Chef Jeremy Nguee of Preparazzi (luxury catering & culinary concepts).
- Sup Tulang Merah from Deen Tiga Rasa.
- Laksa from Lau Jiang Fishball Minced Meat Noodle, Laksa recommended by Masterchef Singapore S3 Winner Johnathan Chew.
- Terrific Thai food from Ladda’s House @ P.O.D. Bistro Siglap recommended by food writer and cookbook author Annette Tan.
Thank you so much for your support of Gold 905 and for helping Makan Kakis grow bigger and better. We’ve seen amazing response to our video & story collaboration with CNA Lifestyle too, and that is also much appreciated!
If you like what you’ve watched, read & heard on-air and via podcast, do share the good food with your good friends and tell them about Makan Kakis on Gold 905!
Cheers to a heartier, happier, makan-filled new year – may your 2023 be overflowing with the best things to eat and drink – Season’s Eatings!
P.S. BONUS EATS!