MAKAN KAKIS on Gold 905
Mmm, ooh, yum, slurp, sedap, good, oishi, scrumptious, SHIOK!
There are so many ways to express our love for food. And here on Gold 905, after a scrumptiously successful first run with iconic food journalist KF Seetoh, of Makansutra fame, Makan Kakis is back, up-sized and spiced-up with an all-new rolling panel of foodie friends, who are just as obsessed and passionate about food!
Join your Hostess with the Mostest, Denise Tan and well-loved local culinary personalities, as they take you on their weekly adventures in glorious gluttony, tempting you with yummy eats that can’t be beat!
These are your Makan Kakis:
- Shermay Lee (The New Mrs Lee Cookbooks, Shermay’s Cooking School)
- Willin Low (Wild Rocket & Relish)
- Violet Oon (Violet Oon’s Kitchen & Catering)
- Anthony Yeoh (Cocotte & The Provision Shop)
- Aun Koh (Chubby Hubby)
- Don Mendoza (Today Newspaper)
- Juwanda Hassim (The Fabulous Baker Boy)
- Selena Tan (Dim Sum Dolly, Artistic Director of Dream Academy)
- Lee Chin Sin (Lolla & Lollapalooza)
- Lyn Lee (Awfully Chocolate)
- Daniel Tay (Cat & The Fiddle Cheesecakes & Old Seng Choon Traditional Confections)
- Toh Mu Qin (Food writer for MissTamChiak & co-author of food guide Eat. Muse. Love.)
- Kelly Koh (The Rockin’ Diner/ The Mustard Incident)
- KF Seetoh (Makansutra)
New episodes every Thursday hosted by Denise from 11am, exclusively on Gold 905, sounds good, feels good, TASTES GOOD!
Repeats every Friday, through the weekend.
Makan Kakis – Because Good Friends Share Good Food!